Dec 22, 2009

❤ Sister is back


Happy to say that, my sister is back from U.K. on the 21st night!! ^^
Luckily, her flight wasn't canceled. As heard, Manchester had snow storm!! I couldn't imagine how a snow storm would be as I never seen snowing before...haha....


After separated for 3 months (sounds a bit wrong lol), I'm super excited to be with my sister again....we talk, laugh, and teasing each other....so much fun~

Seriously, I would prefer my sister to study in Malaysia....but it's for her own good to be in University of Manchester (much better reputation than any universities in Malaysia or Australia)

She'll be back for only 3 weeks...time flies as usual...so I really hope I can spend as much time together with her....but too bad, she prefers to stay at home for her holidays....=/
*can't imagine how sad I would be after 3 weeks*

Christmas is coming soon~ followed by new year 2010~

I'm older soon~
*sobs*

Old enough to start working =S
*anxious + stress soon*

One of my wishes in 2010:
Go traveling with my own hard-earned money =D
*hope that I can make it*


No comments: