Jan 5, 2010

❤ All About FOOD

星期一 ❤ 4.1.2010
One word to describe my mood today~~~> EXCITED
After one year, finally we met up again!! ^^

Our very first stop at FULL HOUSE~

Samantha Ooi
黄满玲小姐


Sam and her honey~

BBF & sing-k kaki

Charlie and me (Chia Nee)
Why HongKi cannot pronounce my name properly?? *wondering*
Why they always pronounce my name as Char-lee??

Then two of us have the same name edi....lol

me and wei qian


Once upon a time
Before sam found her loved one, she was mine =D
but now..............


-this's what had happened-

*SWEET COUPLE*

she no longer belongs to me T.T
*lol*


My favorite drink recently
Korean Citron Tea
rm3.90
*not expensive i think*



so so only~
*no comment*


The cakes are nice~~~
*drooling*



♥ Picture time ♥
*Katcha-katcha*














Second stop at Kindori~

Although I'm still a bit sick, but I don't care!!
Just wanna try Kindori ice cream~
I chose Matcha for myself ^^
To me, it tastes very good....the texture is smooth enough~
But, it cannot be compared with the gelato ice cream at Lagoon Street in Melbourne according to Charlie and Samantha -.-"

By the way, matcha ice cream is light green color
*grabbed pictures from website lol*

When can I have my another try for Kindori ice cream? ^^

Third stop at Kim Gary~

non-stop eating~

Can we continue to eat??
Food is too tempting for me~~
I couldn't say NO to them~~

Looking forward to our next makan outing ^^
*hulala*



No comments: