Jan 9, 2010

❤ Time flies


This picture was taken in January 2009~
-In Hong Kong-
January 2009
Still friend huh?
*lol*

January 2010
Things changed... haha
Congratulations~


Eddie gained weight =P

星期二 ❤ 5.1.2010
Woke up early in the morning,
just wanted to have my mee siam breakfast at Taman Berkeley
嘻嘻~

very nice~
shouldn't miss it!! =D
The best best super best mee siam I ever tasted....
haha~


After few weeks of consideration, finally I bought it =D
I truly recommend it as it's cheap (rm35) and worthy!!
By the way, it is known as lotion (or toner)
Japanese called it lotion as heard it has more moisturizing effects wor...haha
With only two drops are enough to apply on your whole face~
I think it can last for many months~
AFFORDABLE
*happy*


星期三 ❤ 6.1.2010
Went to 1U
Had great lunch at Chili's ^^


Mom and sister

Salmon with garlic and herbs

Southwestern Lamb


She likes this personally lol...
So, I do her a favor and post it here =D

星期四 ❤ 7.1.2010
Went to Sunway Pyramid to have Korean cuisine for dinner ^^
-CHE GO-


Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup




Korean Pan Cake
*my all time favorite*


By the way, now they're having promotion =D
This family set only costs rm58 now!!
Worth it





Found some old pictures
many months ago
it was last year 2009
same place *lol*



星期五 ❤ 8.1.2010
Went KL again!!
Actually LRT is quite convenient sometimes...haha....
Finally I got my offer letter =D
Gonna start my 3 months training program SOON~


星期六 ❤ 9.1.2010
Party tonight
Can gather with family gang
hulala~
*happy*


Sobs~
Sister going back U.K. tomorrow T.T
3 weeks going to over~
So fast!!



3 comments:

sze-fan said...

hey congrats! lol. where u goin for training program?? :)

❤ nee ❤ said...

err...i'd joined citibank =D
The training program is in KL...
So I gotta go KL for at least 2 months...lol
Wanna go window shopping at KLCC?? haha...it's very near to citi building...u can go straight from kelana jaya station to KLCC station by LRT ^^ (quite convenient edi)

sze-fan said...

window shopping lol... dun dare walk near the window also ;P