Jan 14, 2010

❤ Gathering!! GATHERING!!

星期六 ❤ 9.1.2010
potluck party


Taadaa~ The food prepared by us~

Henry: 叉烧
Panda: Lasagna
Jen Er: Oreo Chocolate Cake
Xingkang: Big Apple doughnuts
Jennie: ABC soup and spaghetti
Chia Nee: Salad, tomato appetizer, and pizza
Amy: Jelly





星期天 ❤ 10.1.2010
bye bye~~

星期一 ❤ 11.1.2010
Gathering with sam and charlie for the second time in 2010~

me and samantha~

Charlie~

Taipan Food Court~
But the food there not really nice...lol

It's just a bit special because some of the chairs are replaced by the swing!
Well, whoever doesn't play swing before should go there larr...haha...







See you guys again soon~
hehe~

星期二 ❤ 12.1.2010
Sigh....medical check up again!!
This time couldn't avoid it because it's compulsory for every new staffs...
Since don't need me to spend money, I don't really mind to do another check up~
Now, the needles are my friend already -.-"

星期三 ❤ 13.1.2010
Gathering with family gang/monash kaki
*happy*

啦啦啦~ 啦啦啦~啦啦啦~
我们在"红箱"
嘻嘻~



Had steamboat dinner~
yum yum yummy =D



Then went to Pappa Rich for supper!! *lol*
We're such a big eater!! *omg*
Actually ordered drinks only larr....










星期四 ❤ 14.1.2010
REST! REST! REST!

Accidentally found out some pictures from my mobile phone....
But they're all blur~ *sigh* >.<
Cause I let it "bathed" few months ago....after that, it became sot-sot!! *hate my clumsiness*
Sometimes my hp will hang/off suddenly....
What even worse is the battery will become very hot when it cannot be on!! *sigh*
So scare it'll burn.......
Luckily I am still safe now~
But got to change another new one too....





I look normal in these pictures~ ^^
No wonder my sister hate SONY camera so much!! *lol*

When can I have a new hp?
When can I have a new camera?

Going to start training/working soon *sobs*
加油~加油~
^.^v

No comments: